Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Girls Night=Success

Just so you all know, the cure for an entirely horrid beginning of the month is without a doubt a night at home with the girls. First rule of girls night, no boys allowed duhhh. Yes, we did put a sign on the door informing the outside world. Second rule we learned after this night, lock the doors. We had some uninvited guests, 'the boys' with squirt guns. Ass holes. A whole night of girl talk, oh my, who could you go wrong really? Anyway here's some cute pictures of really cute me, and my even cuter friends!



seriously, best watermelon everrrr.






everyone minus ashley



mary is near impossible to be in a picture with.

1 comment:

jeffandlorraine said...

Hey butt face! It looks like it was a fun night! I'm glad you're doing better. I love you.

Remember when I wrote "Ally is a butt" and in retaliation, you wrote "Lorraine is a face"?