Monday, July 7, 2008

Keegan Cedric Ransdell

As I'm sure you've all of you have heard already, one of my best friends took his own life on Monday of this week. He was one of the best friends i ever had. I never heard him talk badly about anybody, unless of course it was with me in good sarcasm ;) He was a best friend to everybody he met. There isn't a person who knows him that doesn't have at least a hand full of inside jokes with him. He will be sorely missed. No services are being held, he has being cremated and taken home to his parents.
"love you, smelly"


Keegan Cedric Ransdell Carl and Susan Ransdell Wish to Say Goodbye to Our Loving Son A sweet and gentle soul who touched the hearts of all who knew him. He will be warmly remembered and sorely missed by all. He asked that we consider Rev. 21:4 and not mourn his departure. No service planned.

Online condolences may be shared with the family at www. jenkins-soffe. com
Published in the Salt Lake Tribune on 7/6/2008.













2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I know ther is nothing that anyone can say to make you feel any better. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love.
Erika

jeffandlorraine said...

Ally, I love you.